Saturday 19 March 2011

Just signed up to Cohen's Lifestyle Clinic!

Well - I did it.

I just signed up to do the Cohen's diet. Here is the website if you want to look it up: http://www.cohens.com.au/.

Bit excited and a bit scared! Excited because I am extremely ready to be thin and a bit scared because I am worried I won't be able to stick to it.

I have decided that the most important part of this diet for me is going to be the refeeding program, which is where you gradually reintroduce the foods you haven't been eating while on the diet. That means I have to make it to the end and stick to it, maybe for up to 6 months or until I lose all the weight. I am expecting to have to lose around 25 kg before they will let me do the refeed, and I don't mind telling you, that is scary. I've never lost that much in one go so it's understandable that I may have some doubts as to my ability to make it that far.

There is something inside me that is telling me it will be different this time, so I am very excited. This year I want to accomplish two big things - lose 25 kg and go to France to learn French!! Both are very important goals for me and I am very excited.

I paid my money today and asked them to fax the blood test form to the lab so that I can go have my initial blood test on Monday morning. That will cut out some wait time given they have to make my personal diet based on my blood results. Whilst I expect that my diet will be largely identical to that of friends of mine who have done it, I have decided to sign up and pay to enhance my putting it out there to the universe that I am ready. I have to manifest this in every way I can, so, wish me luck!!!

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment