Friday 6 May 2011

Cohen's Diet Weigh In; Week 4.

Wow - who would have thought I could stick to this for 4 weeks and drink NO alcohol!!!!!???? Even I was doubtful but I have done it! I lost 1 kg this week, bringing the grand total to 8.1kg. I can notice that I have lost weight, which feels nice, and I am excited about the end result.

I had my official 'Cohen's weigh in' yesterday also, because they only record weight every 4th week. I spoke to the consultant and she said that most people who stuck to the program lost 7-9kg in the first 4 weeks. I asked what I could expect in the future and she said that 4 kg every 4 weeks is average. Whilst I realise that is a lot compared to other diets that I have tried, I had hoped that this program would be different given how much I have lost already so I do admit to being a little disheartened. It also blew my 12 week goal out of the water, but I am still optimistic that I will lose more than average!!!!

It has reaffirmed my need to stick to this 100% given how my progress will naturally slow down. I'd hate to have 1 glass of wine or eat something I am not supposed to and see a small loss and not know how much of it was normal and how much of it was due to my 'deviation', as they call it.

I also had a blood test yesterday to check everything is functioning properly (and so they can make sure I am not cheating!). I will post more about yesterday on the weekend when I have more time, just wanted to give you a quick weigh-in update.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment