Saturday 17 September 2011

Cohen's Diet Refeed; Day 17... or... Thank goodness this is nearly over!!!!

Wow - what a week! I went from 'going great guns' and having completely stable weight and enjoying refeed to ABSOLUTELY CRACKING on Saturday. I had a bit of an emotionally stressful morning and thought I got over it but I realised mid afternoon that I'd had 250 g yoghurt (I'd been having a spoonful or two each time I opened the fridge) over the day without realising it (good lesson to learn - no fridge snacking!). I couldn't stop myself from eating it and ended up eating the rest for dinner (the other 250 g) and not having my steak, and I ATE CHOCOLATE! I had a little pouch of Hershey Kisses that had been in my cupboard from a massage I had in May (that came with chocolates?) and I cracked and ate them with only one week to go. ONE WEEK!

I decided I needed to get out of the house (to prevent further eating) and go get some chromium tablets (they are meant to help with future sugar cravings) so went to the chemist and I walked past the lolly stand and they had a small bag (90 g) of sugar free licorice. Well, all I can say is that the past month of licorice cravings finally got to me. I bought (and ate before I left the car park) that too. Oh boy it was good. It was almost worth it!
 
Needless to say I completely stuffed up 'the delicate balance' that is refeed. The next morning I was up 600 g and the day after I was up 700 g! I was pretty annoyed at myself after that and took a few days to get back on track but it's all good now. The weight came back off and I have since eaten pasta, rice and potatoes!!!!! Oh, and BISCUITS! I ate 2 granita biscuits yesterday, and today I am going to have 2 scotch fingers. Oh how exciting. :)

The best part of all is that this afternoon I am going to have my first glass of champagne with my parents!!! They are coming over to pick up Bella so they can look after her while I am in France. AND TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY OF REFEED! I will blog again next week when it's all over, and to say farewell before I head off to France. I leave you with the photos of my lovely food. Salmon and prawn pasta, pork and prawn rice and chicken schnitzel with chips! The schnitzel is on a big plate. Can't believe how much food I've been eating!

M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment