Saturday 18 June 2011

Measurements :)

Hi :)  Haven't posted twice in a week for aaages! Thought I might do so this week because:

(a) I seem to stay more motivated when I am blogging and I am still trying to stick to my diet 100% this week; and
(b) I measured myself Thursday night for the first time in 3 weeks and I thought I might share.

15 kg into my diet and I have lost the following centimetres, measuring the fattest part of the areas listed:

Left arm: 3 cm;
Bust: 10 cm;
Waist: 10 cm;
Hips: 7 cm;
Thighs: 9 cm around both held together; and
Left thigh: 6 cm.

YAY! So as you can imagine, I am shrinking! Can't wait to see what the grand total is at the end! Doing well (miraculously) and sticking to my crackers and fruit. I would love to be off this thing by my birthday. I have a graphed projection based on my average weight loss per week and I'm going to be pushing it so I need to get cracking!!
Have a great weekend,

M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment