Thursday 2 June 2011

Cohen's Diet Weigh In; Week 8.

Well helloooo! Feels like it's been a long time since I blogged - I think it has just been a busy week. I had my second official Cohen's weigh in today as they only record weight every 4 weeks. I lost 5.2 kg in the last 4 weeks and a total of 1.3 kg this week. :) That gives a grand total of 13.3 kg! YAY!

It has been a rather eventful week, complete with a little binge (oops) and a lunch date with my boss. First time I have not prepared my own food in 8 weeks! Can't believe it. Not that I think I was a big eater of take away before, but I would surely buy some kind of food once a week even if it was a sandwich at work. I would certainly be sure to eat some piece of cake or a biscuit or a lolly or something at work also, so it was a huuuge treat to go out for lunch after all this time. I tried to stick to Cohen's as much as possible by having a steak and salad. My boss wouldn't let me order it without the yummy hand cut chips (he wanted them) so I promptly scraped them on to his plate before I could think of touching one. He did ask if I wanted to have just one (oh boy, why do you tempt me!!??) but I said no. I did think about licking one for a second there though...

My steak was FABULOUS! I ordered a 200g steak and tried to guess how much was 115g (my lunch-time beef allowance) and cut a bit off and put it to the side before I started. I also tried to guess how much salad was 100g which was a bit harder, and I also realised when I was halfway through eating it that I'd forgotten to ask for it with no dressing. I'm allowed to have vinegar and it didn't seem oily but I suspect there may have been a bit of sugar in there I shouldn't have had (not that I could taste any) but it's not the end of the world.

As for my binge on Saturday night, well!!! See that lovely schnitzel in the photo? As I was crushing up crackers to make the crumbs, I kept taking a bite out of the crackers I was pulling out of the packet to crush! I think I ate 3 extra crackers (my Dad said, 'Oh you overindulgent person, you!'), which made it 8 crackers for the day! Naughty naughty. Don't know what came over me but I was scoffing my face when I wasn't hungry. Stupid emotional eating!

Hope you all have a great week... and I will try to keep my hands (and mouth) away from those extra crackers! Ha ha.

M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment