Thursday 11 August 2011

Cohen's Diet Weigh In; Week 18.

Wow - week 18. That's just ridiculous, isn't it? 18 weeks with no bread, rice, pasta, alcohol, sugar, potatoes, chocolate... goodness me! This week I lost 0.8 kg which brings me to a grand total of 22.8 kg. Yay!

I guess I couldn't really expect a big week after last week's smashing effort, but I did eat some extra fruit this week when I was feeling sick with a headcold. It's quite difficult to tell if it made a difference though, given that I ate a bit of extra fruit last week also. I think I've also started to stress again a bit, which is a pain. So I'm not going to think about it too much and just try to focus on relaxation this week. I have a nice relaxing weekend planned and dinner with my lovely brother so I'm off to a good start.

Hope you all have a lovely week!

M. x

P.S - The photo is of the chicken 'noodle' soup I made myself when I was sick. Substituted cabbage for noodles and didn't even miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment