Friday 8 July 2011

Cohen's Diet Weigh In; Week 13.

Woo hoo! Had a ripper of a week and pulled a whopping 1.5 kg!! That makes for a grand total of 18.2 kg - woot!

Well, my little experiment has proven to me that all of those little things Dr Cohen says not to eat that seemed not important (like fenugreek, the wrong multivitamin and different sweeteners etc. in different soft drinks) really do make a difference. Bugger. It just goes to show really, if you want good results you really do have to do this program at 100%. If you are happy to coast along being on the program for longer than necessary then it's ok to do 98 or even 99%, but those last little things have almost halved my weightloss for a month. So I am definitely not eating out or doing anything unnecessary to affect my diet as I want this over with so I can have as much time on maintenance as possible before I go to France!

Now that everything is back on track I am upping my water to 3 L a day from 2 L. Let's see if that makes a difference!

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement, every little email or comment I get from you makes a huge difference to me. I was really excited last week to get a comment from another Cohenite - it's nice to know that my blog is inspiring others. :)

Have an awesome week!!!

M. x

PS - I made a kind of Tofu Masala, it rocked. Browned off the tofu in spray oil and cooked the vegies quickly with garlic/ginger/coriander/garam masala powders. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment