Thursday 14 July 2011

Cohen's Diet Weigh In; Week 14.

Hi people! Another week bites the dust. 1.1 kg down this week, 19.3 kg total - woot! Getting close to 20 kg. :)

I am getting pretty excited and feeling pretty fabulous. I'm the thinnest I've been now since I was about 18 so that is exciting. I'm looking forward to the rest of the weight coming off soon and hoping to get it all done by the time I go to France. That means I'll have to start refeed by 1 September.

I drank 3 L of water each day this week but I'm not really sure if it made a big difference over the 2-2.5L I was drinking before. Prior to the slow down of my weight loss I was losing 1.0 kg on the 'off week' and I lost 1.1 kg this week. I'll keep up the 3 L though, just in case it does. My celtic salt arrived in the mail today so that was good timing - I'm going to tip out all of my old salt now and use it from now on. If you haven't read my post regarding celtic salt then click the link to check it out - it's good for you!!

I've started fantasising about the first sweet thing I'm going to eat when I go on maintenance. They say you should be able to have chocolate (50 g like a chocolate bar) twice a week or so and I'm looking forward to it immensely. I like that there are guidelines and that this stuff is not ruled out forever. I understand that I can't go back to eating the way I used to (I never really ate chocolate but I didn't eat enough protein and I ate too many carbs) and I love that this is a lifestyle change that includes the allowance of treats still. I'm under no illusion about it and it pleases me greatly. :) Speaking of chocolate, check out the photo of our morning tea at work last week - this is only what was left after an hour of 9 people eating it. I think I've done brilliantly to not cheat given we have one every week and this was a small spread compared to the others. The chocolate covered scotch finger biscuits were partiularly tempting this week, as were the mini mudcake muffins.

I hope you all have a great week, I think I should crack the 20 kg mark!!

M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment