Monday 18 April 2011

Cohen's Diet; Day 11.

Hello!

I just thought I would put up a quick blog because I was thinking about a few things.

Firstly, I'm not hungry! I've been consistently forgetting to eat my 5th cracker (I'm allowed 5 vitaweats a day), and also often forgetting to eat my second piece of fruit. I tend to get hungry about an hour before I am supposed to eat lunch, but I suspect that is partly due to my Berocca in the mornings. I have gotten used to being hungry, which is another big thing, normally I'd be heading for the fridge the second I had a hunger pang.

Secondly, the meals don't seem so small anymore. For dinner tonight I had a lovely Japanese-style clear prawn soup, it was delicious.

Thirdly, I've noticed that my weight has plateaued for 4 days now, the day after weigh in. So I think I might need to hide my scales so that I don't get discouraged.

Fourthly, thank you so much for your support. I know that nobody (except my lovely Jacqueline) has made any comments, but I get lots of lovely texts and emails from people and I appreciate them a lot. I've also noticed that I've had some page views from the US and from Malaysia! Guess people are finding my blog. So to those people, feel free to follow and leave comments, I need all the encouragement that I can get!

M. x

6 comments:

  1. This diet works babe! You are doing so well. The hunger an hour before your next meal is normal, i get it too, dont think its the berocca!
    Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the soup looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks babe! Great to know about the Berocca. Love you too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All i have to say to Miss Melly Bums is how awesomly proud I am of you. Your determination and passion is amazing and im just so happy that you are excited about this and that you are feeling like you are achieving something! I love you always and forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you darling!! I love you too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Can you please post about your recipes!

    ReplyDelete