Wednesday 13 April 2011

One Day until Weigh In

Getting excited ....

Weigh in tomorrow. I can't wait.

I am feeling totally empowered by how well I have done. I have not missed drinking or anything. I'm not even thinking about food. I used to think about McDonalds every time I drove home from work because there is one about 500m from my house. Literally. There is actually a laneway connecting my house to Maccas. But I haven't thought about it other than to think that I haven't thought of it. Normally when I go on a diet (which is about once a week), all I can think about is McDonalds or the BWS across the road from it. Or the pizza shop about 400m in the other direction. But not anymore!!

On that note, my darling Angela recommended a book to me that she said made the difference for her and her relationship with food. It is called, 'Women, Food and God,' and is written by Geneen Roth. I went and bought it and am up to Chapter 3, so far it is resonating nicely. Feel free to make any additional comments below, Ange!

I am just so excited. 2 weeks ago I was feeling very ready and determined to do this, but now I actually know that I can do it. I can feel the weight slipping off and my tummy flattening a bit, and it is thrilling.

Stay tuned for the big weigh in tomorrow!

M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment