Thursday 28 April 2011

Cohen's Diet Weigh In; Week 3.‏

Woo hoo! I lost 2.1 kg. That's a total of 7.1 kg in 3 weeks!! :)

I'm so pleased with how well this is going and how I am sticking to it, I've never stuck to something like this for so long. I am also very pleased with where I am tracking, all on track for my lovely graduation dinner with my special friends. :)

My sister Meg is coming to stay this weekend and we are going to hit up DFO, but I'm going to try not to buy anything clothes-related yet. :) Can't wait to do a big clothes clean out at the end and get rid of half my stuff! I am also very excited about Meggy visiting, will be so lovely to have family with me for a while. :) Will be a bit of a challenge though, this is the first time I've had someone stay that's not used to the Cohen's eating plan so I am hoping not to be too tempted by other food. Speaking of which, when I got into work this morning there were 4 Easter eggs on my desk. Sigh. I gave them to the girl next to me. :)

I hope you all had a great Easter, my work place gives the Wednesday off as well so it was a 6 day weekend for me - nearly a whole weigh in week!! Looking forward to the weekend already, he he.

M. x

PS - Photo is of Ange's chicken patties. They contain minced chicken breast, lemongrass, spring onion and coriander - YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment