Sunday 17 April 2011

Sleepy Sunday

Good morning!

Well, good morning for me, and good afternoon for everyone else since I accidentally slept in until 11:30 am. After waking up at 8:30 am yesterday, I didn't think I'd need to set an alarm, but apparently this morning I did! I had 11.5 hours sleep, how ridiculous. Now I feel like I've had too much sleep, and I'll be eating my dinner at about 9:45 pm due to my 5 hour meal gaps. Given that one of the rules is that you have to eat your last meal before 9 pm, I've made a booboo again!!

Well, I suppose I should focus on the positives. For 10 days now I've not drank any alcohol, had any sugar, milk, sauces in my food, or meals of the size that you don't look at and think, 'is that all!?' I'm getting used to it now, but as an example, check out my breakfast in the photo above. 1 poached egg with 1 mushroom and some spinach. No toast, no bacon, no more-than-one mushroom! But it will be worth it in the end.

Hope you are all having a great weekend,

M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment