Wednesday 6 April 2011

And so it begins...

Well, what a week!!

I have had an emotionally draining week and so it was probably for the best that my Cohen's Diet didn't reach me in the mail until this afternoon. I arrived home from the city after an exam at the end of a 3-day work course to find it sticking out of the mailbox. Eager to get started, I grabbed it and rushed straight to the supermarket without even going inside. I returned home with:

- prawns, fish, chicken and veal;
- bok choy, mushrooms, zucchini, asparagus, cucumber, tomatoes and spinach;
- eggs and mozarella;
- coriander and thai basil;
- vitawheats and premium crackers;
- oranges and kiwi fruit;
- coke zero and diet ginger ale; and
- snap lock bags.

I now have a fridge stocked full of food ready for tomorrow. I have emptied my fridge of all non-Cohen food, and disposed of food from the freezer that will not last the 3 months I expect to be on the diet. There were 9 frozen dinners that I have made myself over the past few months (I didn't plan that part very well), so Bella will be indulging in a little home cooking over the next few weeks. Tonight she is eating Aromatic Vietnamese Beef Curry. :)

If I was a good girl then I would go and weigh all of the meat out into labelled snap lock bags for the freezer but I am absolutely exhausted. I think everything has caught up with me and I am exhausted to the point where I have growing pains in my legs! So I am giving myself a break and will weigh it all out tomorrow night.


Tomorrow morning I will weigh in and I will record all of my measurements and take some before shots so that I can compare my sexy 'after shots' with them at the end of this adventure. I am a tad apprehensive about tomorrow and not quite sure how I am going to go with my morning coffee sans milk, but I am sure I will survive.

Wish me luck!!!!

M. x

PS - I have added some of you to an email notification so that you will be told when I blog. If you want to be removed from this at any time, please let me know. I can only add 10 people to it and I have only added 2 people that haven't asked me to and it is already full. I will be posting quite regularly the first week (maybe every day), so feel free to tell me to drop you off if you start feeling like you are being spammed. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel,
    I was planning om joining Cohen diet. Your blog is really informative.. Just wanted to say Thanks..
    Nidhi

    ReplyDelete