Thursday 21 April 2011

Cohen's Diet Weigh In; Week 2.

OMG YAY!!!!! I lost 1.2 kg, which makes a total of 5 kg in 2 weeks. YAY!!!

This makes me very happy. :)

I am totally getting into the swing of things now. Last night I joined a group of wonderful women for dinner, except I didn't stay for the food. I went and had a diet coke as they were all drinking wine and cocktails and left as the food came out. I was so glad that I went, it was so lovely to see everybody, but it did require a considerable amount of strength on my part. Especially when the waitress asked me if 'I was sure I wanted to go home' and 'did I want to see the menu?', told me that the food 'came in little portions' and that 'the chefs weigh it before they serve it so it should be ok.' Sigh. I had to say no about 5 times. It was great though, we were talking so much that it took the girls a long time to order, so I didn't leave until the food came out at 8 pm. I was starving when I got home!!

Now I just have to gear up for an Easter with no chocolate and no champagne. Angela moved in last night, so we have a lot of catching up to do over Easter, and I am planning on completely overhauling my study so I will be busy. I've tried to steer clear of social engagements as I have no desire to test my willpower any more than is necessary, given the amount of times I say no to the offer of lollies and junk at work.

I just want to say that I am excited, and thanks for all of your support. I am so pleased that this is working so well, and am so lucky to have you all in my lives giving me so much encouragement.

Love you all!

M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment